information collection and usage
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, address and identification number
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet at the time of accessing the website
We may use third party or business partners to host, run and / or maintain our websites and apps. Often times they will need to collect and process informations when you visit or use our website or apps using cookies (read more about cookies at the bottom of this page). One example is our use services offered by Google such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords etc., to analyse the traffic and behaviour of users while accessing our website or apps.
You can read more about how google uses data when users visit their partner sites by clicking this link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
You may also opt out of Google Analytics by clicking this link
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have requested
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of PSYNAPTICA, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer, the device type and browser type. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
PSYNAPTICA uses “cookies” to store data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers.You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox) not to allow cookies, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party vendors with whom we have contracted, for example the company hosting our website.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
information collection from children
You must be at least 16 years old to use PSYNAPTICA‘s Web site(s). PSYNAPTICA does not knowingly collect information from children under 16.
Notice to European Union users
PSYNAPTICA‘s operations are located primarily in the Singapore, and services to customers are provided in Singapore. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to Singapore. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Singapore Personal Data Protection Policy
Singapore Personal Data Protection Policy
At Psynaptica we take responsibility of Singapore Personal Data Protection Policy seriously. We also recognise the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
What personal Data do we collect?
During the course of interaction with us, you may be required to share personal information such as but not limiting to your name, address, Identification number (such as NRIC or Passport number), phone number, gender, nationality, emergency contact details. These information are collected either through our Website or when you are present at the clinic for treatment.
How do we use the information we collect?
The information collected will be used for the purpose of
- Responding to your email answering your questions
- Updating our patient record for registration purposes
- Responding to questions from your insurance companies who pay on your behalf
- Notifying you about the appointments, sending you invoices for the service received
- Sending you other emails / letters for marketing purposes
- Billing for services used
What steps we take to keep the data secure?
We take reasonable efforts to ensure the data you have provided is kept safe and confidential and the access to this information is kept limited within our organization and any other organization that is providing services in relation to reception services such as booking appointments, billing and collecting payments.
How to request amendments or deletion of your data that is stored by us?
If you wish to update us of any change in data, you may do so while you are at the clinic in person or please write to us at email@example.com. We will provide you with the necessary steps to assist you with this, please note that we may need to do the necessary verification that this request is coming from you before we are able to make the changes.
If you wish to delete any of your personal data that is held by us, please send us a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
However please note that we are required by law to hold certain information if you have used our services (such as personal information that are a part of your medical records). We will not be able to delete such information that we are legally required to retain during the retention time stipulated in the law
Questions or Comments?
Thank you for choosing Psynaptica.